Friday, April 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Interstitial cystitis

sorry, my post got cut off, I was trying to type, try OnGuard in
bathwater and ingesting it in some water. The book (Modern Essential
Usage Guide) recommends these. Otherwise, drinking/cleansing to remove
the irritants from your system is a good start as well as learning the
Relaxation Phase of Kegels to help decrease tension in the pelvic
floor can also help decrease irritation to bladder. Hope this helps.

On Apr 29, 12:34 pm, Kim Cluff <brandon.w.cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a 36 year old female with symptoms of interstitial cystitis.  I
> agree that the lemon and on guard make it worse.  I have tried oregano
> and melaluca and it didnt seem to help either.  I have just started a
> cleanse, and am going to lay off the spicy food and soda to see if I
> can get myself into remission.  Any other ideas would be greatly
> appreciated!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment