Friday, April 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] post labor...bleeding and fundal checks

So I'm new, and 38 weeks pregnant. My most negative experience with
my last baby was the fundal checks and massage. This is my 6th baby,
and I was told last time that after this many it's harder for the
uterus to get back to size....higher risk for blood clots and
hemorrhaging. Thus, excruciating fundal massage....kneading to the
spine.

I was wondering what I might try that would help alleviate "after
pains" in general. Also, post labor bleeding. Maybe that would
lessen the need for hospital staff to do so much of this fundal
massage stuff?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment