Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: antidepressants

Before I was introduced to doTERRA I was on Zoloft for depression. It
was rough because as a healer and a person who promotes health I was
not only depressive but depressed about the fact that I needed anti
depressants. When I finally got the oils I was having a hard day and I
put some Balance on my heart and Elevation on my chest. I went back to
bed, cupped my hand over my mouth and just started to deeply inhale
the Balance and Elevation together. Within about 10 minutes I was
happy. That was the last time I took Zoloft. The oils go right into
the limbic system in the brain and effect it right away. The oils
aren't drugs, they are food for the body. They plant medicines that
are nourish the body and help to bring it back into balance. They
don't mask the symptoms the way drugs do, they help the body to heal
itself.

There are some essential oils you have to look out for in certain
situations, but as far as I can tell from my own experience the oils
are very very helpful for people who are depressed and on anti
depressants.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment