Friday, April 29, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Labor and Deep Blue

I think a little shouldn't hurt. I sniffed peppermint and had some on my upper lip during labor to help with nausea. Worked fantastically, and my milk roaring in 2 days later. The first night I felt "pinned" down by how much milk I had and needed my husband to help pull me up.
 
That said... it wouldn't hurt to keep some fenugreek pills on hand, and mother's milk tea. Don't forget that basil essential oil can increase the milk supply. So does clary sage, according to some.
 
Leah

 
On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 12:22 PM, srsioajn <srsioajn@gmail.com> wrote:
Would you recommend Deep Blue for labor/delivery as a topical, or
would the peppermint in it possibly affect milk production?  Or would
the peppermint have little or no effect because it's topically applied
to a different area of the body?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment