Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] HAIR

I personally have to double wash my hair using doTERRA's shampoo. I put a little bit on my grease spots first thing in the shower, then I wash my body/shave my legs, then rinse it out, put some more in and give a full shampooing.
 
So... I'd try two applications of shampoo (it doesn't have to be twice as much) and letting it sit on your hair for 10ish minutes.
 
If that doesn't work, you could always try boiling some baking soda (1 quart of water, 1/4th baking soda) and washing your hair with that. It strips my hair from gunk and definitely pulls out the grease.
 
Leah


 
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 6:15 AM, <luvtotravel@peakpeak.com> wrote:
I like the doterra shampoo and have used other shampoos but right now no
matter what I use I seem to get this buildup in my hair and it doesn't
feel clean.  Any suggestions.  Is it a sign of something else going on in
the body?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment