Friday, April 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: FM Assist???

I would like some FM Assist. I live in utah and it would be great if
you would ship it to me.
Thanks.
will you email me at : doterragift@gmail.com so we can work this out?
Chrystal

On Apr 29, 8:00 am, Free Spirit Wellness
<freespiritwelln...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have some FM assist (2 unopened boxes) I would gladly sell you.  I
> was hoping the FM assist would be more helpful for PMS hormone/mood
> swings but it seems to be more for cramping and physical discomfort.
> Please let me know if you would like it.  I'm in the Idaho Falls, ID
> area if you're close otherwise shipping is pretty inexpensive!
> freespiritwelln...@gmail.com
>
> On Apr 28, 1:41 pm, JRW <silverdis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > that really sucks. I didn't realize that is what they were doing
> > either. I couldn't order it last month. I had such amazing results
> > with it too! I was really hoping my friend could find some relief too :
> > (
>
> > On Apr 28, 1:37 pm, Mahina Jansson <mahin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I tried to order MJ Assist yesterday and when I called the office they said they had discontinued that product. I am assuming they did the same thing with FM Assist because that was the other product they were selling as a buy one get one free earlier this month. Had I known they were discontinuing it, I would have bought a few! :( So, I'm pretty sure they discontinued that product also....
>
> > > > Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:19:34 -0700
> > > > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] FM Assist???
> > > > From: silverdis...@gmail.com
> > > > To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> > > > Just went to order some FM Assist for a friend of mine but can't find
> > > > it in the list of products. Are they no longer selling this product? A
> > > > little confused.
>
> > > > Thanks!
>
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com-Hidequoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment