Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: oils for a pregnant friend

I have always used clary sage with pregnant women. In all the classes that I have taught this is one of the first oils that I talk about for them to use. This is an oil that I have always used in my own pregnancy protocols as well, and all my moms have done well with it. Just wanted to let people know the experiences that I have had with it. Different oils work for different people.
- Rachel

On Apr 27, 2011 6:51 PM, "Cory Hughes" <momcory.doterra@gmail.com> wrote:
> Most of our team always suggests avoiding Clary Sage during pregnancy.
> I believe the reason is that it can start you into early labor. Also
> it is not recommended for infants. If you are new to Essential Oils
> and helping a pregnant person I would highly suggest "Essential oils
> for Maternity" - you can buy it at AromaTools.com. It attempts to take
> a common-sense, middle-ground approach. I have found it very helpful.
> I always like to be cautious when helping a pregnant person. The oils
> can be a huge benefit to them & their baby, so I don't want anyone
> having a bad experience during this most sensitive time.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment