Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Invitation Wording

Thanks for the advice Jan. My upline spoke with me early on after enrolling about being cautious with our wording to people because of the legalities if it all. When I need to write up something like this, I turn to doterra's information and just reword it. For my invites, I used a little of this & a little of that being careful to stay away from any medical claims. I love your invites tho, mine aren't near that pretty!

On Apr 27, 2011 12:22 AM, <jcm899@aol.com> wrote:

Hey Jill,
Just saw your post. Yes, it is very important how you word your invites. And just to make sure, I think we have to be careful to not say that we can treat, cure or diagnose any illness. Unless you are a licensed Massage Therapist, or Doctor, us laymen...and women LOL have to be careful to not get in to the legalities of it all. Just as an example,  I have had the training and certification for the ATT, but make it very clear to the people I give it to that I am not a Massage Therapist and it is not a massage, but an essential oil application. So even on my cards I state, Certified in Aromatouch Technique Application. That way I cover my butt, and doTERRA's too. I actually have them sign a waiver for disclaimers. Here is an invite my upline sent me to use and change the locations and dates. Maybe you can use something like this. Good luck with your upcoming classes.
Jan in Florida <><




-----Original Message-----
From: Jill Boatman <jboat1220@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra <everythin...

Great ideas! Thanks for the help, you've all given me great stuff to work with.
>
> On Apr 26, 2011 ...

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group...



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA"...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment