Saturday, April 30, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Chrons help!

Modern Essentials suggests Peppermint and DigestZen for Crohn's Disease (since the DigestZen has peppermint in it, I'd just start there if it were me). In addition to what Sharon recommended, I'd also suggest a good cleanse, like the GX Assist and PB Assist combination. Like many digestive diseases, this has its roots in an overgrowth of candida albicans. If it were me, I'd also be trying the TerraZyme, and our LLV supplements to improve my general health and immunity and support my digestive system.

You guys might want to read Dr. Jordan Rubin's story and what he did to fight this disease. His story impressed me a few years ago when I started my own journey to natural health and wellness:

Good luck to him, and what a blessing that he has you to help him find a natural means for battling this rather than the toxic method (chemo) that many doctors recommend.

~Rev. Diane Jarecki
Reiki Master Teacher
Spiritual Teacher
Wellness Coach
724-513-0055

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai Lama

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn



On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Danylle Mason <danyllemason@gmail.com> wrote:
My brother just found out he has chrons and I am needing some help
finding help for him. He has been battling this for a few years but
after many stays in the hospital we now how a name. Does everyone have
any advice on oils or anything else I should use or do?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment