Friday, April 29, 2011

RE: [Everything doTERRA] soda

Thank you for posting this,I tell my children all the time I dont think they listen, so this is great.My children now love the lemon and lime in mineral water.Thank you.

Phillip and Angela Noble

begahouse@hotmail.com  






 
> Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:49:40 -0700
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] soda
> From: debie.rosemann@gmail.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> My 3 year old granddaughter's scan showed a very high level of
> aluminum in her body. There is a video clip on Dr. Mercola about the
> aluminum used in vaccinations, but he also talks about the high level
> of aluminum in foods from mfg. I emailed my cousin who does
> environmental testing. I know my daughte doesn't give her children
> soda, but they drink juices from cans and packets with aluminum
> linings. We are having my granddaughter cleanse. She loves the lemon
> in water.
>
> I am posting my cousin's reply about soda that I think you will find
> interesting. If any of you drink diet, google "sweet misery" and read
> about aspartame. Here is my cousin's reply:
>
> Of course drinks will have aluminum in them. Look at the can. Most
> soft drinks have a highly acidic pH, not just Coke. I did an
> environmental assessment in Vernal at Coca Cola. I reviewed all their
> MSDS documents. All of their soft drink syrups have a pH of 0.5. To
> gain perspective, if a substance has a pH of less than 2, it is
> considered a corrosive hazardous waste. The soft drink syrup is 15x
> more acidic than the hazardous waste. How is that NOT dangerous? I
> don't drink soft drinks.
>
> Lastly, I did a research project for the State last year, looking for
> benzene, a known carcinogen in restaurants. Specifically, the Mexican
> restaurant just off your exit of I-15. Again for the perspective, the
> benzene standard for drinking water is 5 parts per billion (ppb). Soft
> drinks have benzene concentrations up to 82 ppb, 16 times the
> allowable limit for drinking water. The benzene comes as a breakdown
> product of sodium benzoate in an acidic medium. It is used as a
> preservative, but it sounds toxic to me. I don't drink soft drinks.
>
> Mark
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment