Thursday, April 28, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Zendocrine??

If you're wanting to start more gently, I'd start with lemon in his water to detox the kidney so he's able to flush out other toxins more easily. Otherwise, I like the idea of Zendocrine before GX.
 
Leah


 
On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Jill B. <jboat1220@gmail.com> wrote:
Right now I am in the process of slowly taking my son off his meds
(for Tourettes) and as soon as he is done weaning off I want to do a
cleanse on him.  I asked about the cleanse a couple of weeks ago and
got some great advice.  However, today I was making sure everything
was ready for my autoship on the 1st and started wondering if I should
first have him use Zendocrine to detox his liver of all the meds he's
been on over the past several years, then do GX assist, followed by PB
assist.  I really want all those toxins from the meds out of his
system before I go all out on the oils.  Anyone have any advice/
opinions for me....please.

~Jill

--

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment