Wednesday, April 27, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] oils for a pregnant friend

Hi There Everyone,

Im new on here an new to doterra. N loving it. But Id like some help
for a friend she is 18weeks pregnant and here are some of here
aliments.


And I guess it might be easier for me to tell you what symptoms I am
having and what seems to be the bigger issues.
I have been having alot of headaches, and well can be quite moody at
the moment. Emotional, irrational lol..the works.
But those things seem to be the main two things that pop out in my
mind....

Can you recommend anything?

I noticed sandalwood was something for headaches...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment