Friday, September 24, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Whiter Teeth

I use Birch and On Guard, but not at the same time, and swish and pull between my teeth.  That makes such a big difference in your oral health.  However, what happens in the mouth also affects your blood stream and organs.  That's one big reason why we should brush as often as we can, or at least swish during the day with an oil if you can't brush.

 


----- Original Message -----
From: "Dian Barnhart" <doterrago2@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 10:40:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Whiter Teeth

Gotta tell you all.  I used birch on my teeth last night and my teeth never felt so clean.  I never thought about the bone building part of birch, I need to build my bottom jaw bone up.  So let's see what happens!!!
Dian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment