Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: MIGRAINE

My sister has high blood pressure also and the only oil she has been taking is the slim and sassy. Well she wasn't taking her slim and sassy regularly cause she was almost out. When she got a head ache because her blood pressure was high she took some slim and sassy and the head ache went away just like that. I think its cause of the peppermint but I'm not sure.


From: Alison Dela Pena-Mehio <alison.doterra@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, September 8, 2010 5:37:29 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: MIGRAINE

I've been treating my boarderline HBP with Ylang Ylang & Marjoram,
applying oils to my heart & relex points under my left foot, and my
pressure is doing really well, I also been drinking lemon & lime
water.  I don't believe that his migraines is from HBP, thats just my
personal feeling, because I believe that HBP is a silent killer, so he
may be under alot of stress???  Balance is another wonderful oil blend
to calm a lifestyle....hopefully I helped you alittle.....Take Care!!!

On Sep 8, 9:44 am, alisse <coil...@ubtanet.com> wrote:
> Last night my husband had a headache and used past tense before going
> to bed.  He woke up about 2 am with a terrible migraine (bad enough he
> woke me up!) I grabbed a cool rag and deep blue.  It didn't seem to be
> taking hold.  He has high blood pressure but it is inconsistent and
> has never done medication for it.  We took it last night and it was
> 156 over 99.  I then put frankincense down his spine and at the base
> of his skull.  He was asleep in about 30 min :)  Today he feels like
> the migraine is right there ready to hit, but it hasn't.  I have kept
> deep blue and frankincense on him.  Do you think the high
> bloodpressure is causing the migraines, should he be seen by a doctor,
> are there other things I could be doing to help further?
> Thanks....alisse

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment