Friday, September 3, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Cleaning Tips/Air Freshener

Soda and vinegar would cause a very fizzy reaction.  Use one or the other, unless you want to do a volcano science project in your washer : )  1/2 c. of vinegar or 1/4 c. soda is what I would use.


From: caz <chicabee@skymesh.com.au>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, September 3, 2010 10:45:50 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Cleaning Tips/Air Freshener

Do you use them together or seperate (vinegar and baking soda) and
about how much would you use per load? Thanks.

On Sep 4, 1:46 pm, energy4life <cin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Caz, if your clothes are stiff after washing, you may be using too
> much detergent. Maybe your water is soft and you don't need as much. I
> use very little in my front loader. If I use too much, I find the soap
> does not rinse out well. baking soda makes a natural fabric softener,
> as does vinegar. Put them inthe fabric softenr dispenser if you choose
> to use them.
>
> On Sep 3, 3:02 pm, anne cowell <mrscow...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > are you using the lavender any other way except in your carpet?  My 11 yr old was just dianosed as exercise induced asthma and I don't want her to have to use the inhaler that was prescribed. Thanks!
>
> > --- On Thu, 9/2/10, JRW <silverdis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > From: JRW <silverdis...@gmail.com>
> > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Cleaning Tips/Air Freshener
> > To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> > Date: Thursday, September 2, 2010, 8:01 PM
>
> > Hey Stephanie,
>
> > I use lavender for my carpets. Just mixed it with baking soda. Used
> > the Modern Essentials Book recipe. Love it!
>
> > I have been having such problems with my asthma this year. I was
> > planning on getting breathe to see if it would help, but I needed to
> > get some other things first and decided to hold off. Anyway, a couple
> > weeks ago I realized I was breathing MUCH easier. I looked up all the
> > oils I had been using and realized lavender helps with asthma too.
> > Thought it was interesting just using it for a carpet cleaner/freshner
> > made that much of a difference! Plus I was also taking care of other
> > health problems using other oils so I am sure all of it combined
> > helped. Gotta get breathe still as I really want to get it for my
> > nephew and just to try it for myself. Also, I was able to walk 2 miles
> > today for the first time in eight months. Eight months ago I had to
> > stop my exercise program because walking from the parking lot to the
> > gym did me in.
>
> > Anyway, for others:
>
> > I also just use distilled water with a couple drops of whatever oil I
> > want to use (4oz glass spray bottles). Right now we have a lot of flus
> > and colds going around in our small community so I am using On Guard
> > in my cleaning products. The thing I love the most about using the
> > oils for cleaning is you can use pretty much any that is antivirus,
> > antibacterial, and antifungal. I also love trying other recipes I find
> > on here, on blogs, and just learn from others in general. Its been so
> > great!
>
> > On Sep 1, 8:45 pm, Stephanie Bridges <rrhbas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > I love the lotus diffuser in place of candles it makes your house smell divine!
>
> > > ________________________________
> > > From: KelliDonna <kellido...@gmail.com>
> > > To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> > > Sent: Wed, September 1, 2010 11:57:58 AM
> > > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Cleaning Tips/Air Freshener
>
> > > I am brand new to this lifestyle and need lots of advice and tips and
> > > tricks!
> > > I am a OCD about the cleanliness of my home, my car, etc...
> > > Now that I am using doTerra oils for mine and my families health, it
> > > doesn't seem to make much sense for me to be using a cabinet full of
> > > chemicals to clean our home.
> > > I typically use 409, Mr Clean, Comet, and  the Clorox cleaning wipes.
> > > I also am OCD about the way things smell!
> > > I need to walk into my home and have it smell lovely :)
> > > I currently use Scentsy wax and warmers.
> > > So I am looking for a way to use my oils as cleaning products? But
> > > it's gotta really cut through the grime.
> > > Also, any information about Scentsy? I know some candles and air
> > > fresheners are unhealthy, but am I okay with Scentsy?Also, any
> > > opinions on Seventh Generation products? I saw some at Walmart
> > > yesterday and now I'm curious. I know this is a lot and Thank You in
> > > advance!!
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment