Thursday, September 9, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: anxiety protocol?

Thank you all for your responses!

--------------------------------------------------
From: "vision" <vision.merritt@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 7:04 PM
To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: anxiety protocol?

> I have a client who is using only Patchouli on the back of his neck
> when needed for anxiety, he is a new man.
>
> On Sep 9, 7:04 pm, Meredith Berry <meredithb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would first use Lavender, which is inexpensive, then Orange, Lemon,
>> Serenity, Aroma Touch, Elevation and Balance. I tried this sequence
>> without the serenity or elevation and it worked very well. Lavender
>> and Balance would be the most useful oils for this in my opinion if
>> money is an issue.
>>
>> On Sep 9, 3:26 pm, "Melanie Scott" <oils4u2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> > I am still fairly new to this, but what is a good protocol for anxiety
>> > and what has been your experience/success with it? I know the new
>> > patchouli oil should help, maybe frankincense and balance? What other
>> > oils, how much, how often? Is the new LLV beneficial too? I told my
>> > friend I would get back with her later today as I didn't have answers
>> > for her. I will also check the modern essentials book. I would love to
>> > have some anecdotal references.
>> > Thank you in helping me on this journey to my personal and other
>> > people's wellness. This site has been an amazing resource for me.
>> > I appreciate your input more than you will ever know!
>>
>> > Melanie
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment