Tuesday, September 7, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Allergic Reaction to Oils

Yes, the GX is a good cleanse - but it is more specific to Candida. They
introduced a new detoxifying product called Zendocrine at convention that is
a gentler, over-all detox product. I wonder how that would be for you. It
sounds like you eat very healthy, and I would be interested to know what the
allergist says. I wonder which oils your friend used on you as well. You
may have an allergy of some kind, and when you find out what it is, then you
will know how to proceed. I would guess that there may be one particular
plant that you may need to stay away from, but not all of the oils. If you
were allergic to all of them, you would also be allergic to pretty much
everything else in the 'plant' world. I have used many different companies
oils, and I can tell you from my own personal experience that doTERRA's are
the purist in every sense of the word. I truly hope you are able to find
out what caused this reaction, and that you keep us informed as to what you
find out. As far as taking the wellness at the same time, I understood that
you can, just that you need to take it at least 30 min after you do the GX.
I don't know if that would make a difference, but just FYI. :-)
Let us know, and best wishes to you.
Brooke M.

-----Original Message-----
From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of ballofcharisma
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 1:53 PM
To: Everything doTERRA
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Allergic Reaction to Oils

I was told the GX Assist was a good cleanse and that you should do it
once a month. So I did, I was also taken it at the same time as the
wellness.
But a year ago I had a friend put some oils on me and everywhere she
put it I broke out in a bad rash. I only took the GX Assist for a few
days, maybe 2. The wellness also.
I am very picky about the foods I eat. I pretty much eat the same
thing every day, green drink for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and
some dinner without processed crap. I have an allergist I will go see
in a few weeks to see if I am allergic to them.

On Sep 7, 12:11 pm, "Brooke Magleby" <brooke...@cableone.net> wrote:
> I haven't met anyone yet who are using doTERRA's essential oils who have
had
> any allergic reactions.  Sometimes, if I put too much Frank on my son's
> chest, he gets a little rash (that goes away in a few hours) - but it
> doesn't bother him - and it's my fault for putting too many drops on him.
> :-)   I would like to know why you decided to use the GX if you do not
have
> any Candida issues?  That is a powerful detox, and specifically targets
> Candida.  How many pills were you taking, and did you take them at the
same
> time as the LLW?  What food did you eat at that time as well?  It would
help
> to have more information so you can determine what the cause was.  My
> brother-in-law had an experience a couple of years ago - that was caused
by
> a food allergy (rushed to hospital) - and it was a food he had previously
> been exposed to - but his body had a severe reaction to it several years
> later.  Just  a few of my thoughts...
> I hope you are feeling better now!
> Brooke M.
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of ballofcharisma
> Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 11:48 AM
> To: Everything doTERRA
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Allergic Reaction to Oils
>
> Has anyone ever had an allergic reaction to the oils?
> A few weeks ago I ended up in the ER with an allergic reaction. I had
> rashes everywhere and massive swelling. The Dr's said it was something
> that I took internally. I had just started the GX assist and the
> wellness stuff. I told the dr's about that and they believe it was the
> oils. I put it on my skin and start breaking out. I KNOW its not
> Candida. I have just cleansed myself and got rid of any Candida I may
> have had.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com-
Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment