Friday, September 10, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] FW: Product recommendation/ Sarcoidosis

Hi Brook and Lisa,
Please keep me posted on this "Sarciodosis" and how it resolves, what works. I was very ill 9 years ago- the symptoms match this disease. I was never diagnosed just treated for symptoms, finally one of my doctors told me he couldn't help me. So  I stopped eating anything I did not cook, I stayed away from fresh veggies and fruits that were not american raised organic/non-GMO I began feeling better but I did not regain strength for another 7 years and am just now beginning to feel human. You have no idea how painful this is.


Regards,
Ardelle K Wachter




 

From: lehmanfamily@charter.net
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] FW: Product recommendation/ Sarcoidosis
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:59:11 -0400

I looked up sarciodosis on the internet and it sounds like it's a case of massive inflammation throughout the body.  That being the case I would recommend the new LLV and frankincense in capsules or under the tongue throughout the day.  From the description of the disease it also sounds like there would be a lot of mucus forming in the body.  Digestzen and ginger in capsules in a 2:1 ratio works really good at expelling mucus from the body.  I would have him take a capsule of 6 drops digestzen and 3 drops ginger with every meal.  Also, his liver needs to be in top shape to help his body heal.  I would think the liver cleanse would help here also.  ATT done daily or every other day should help his body overall.
However, the oils can't do there job very well if his diet is not good.  He definitely needs to eliminate all sugar, white flour products, corn syrup, HFCS, and omega 6 oils in the form of safflower, canola tec. from his diet.  All of these are major causes of body inflammation.  I would suggest they get the Eat Fat, Lose Fat book by Mary Enig & Sally Fallon & start to follow the healing diet in that book. This book is based on coconut oil which is a very effective healing agent & enhances the effects of the oils.
I'm not an expert & don't have the experience that you all do with the oils so someone else may have better suggestions.
Lisa Lehman
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 12:18 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] FW: Product recommendation/ Sarcoidosis

A woman at my class is desperate for help for her husband.  These symptoms only started a few months ago, and it is getting bad – fast.  The fact that the Dr. cannot see them for over a month and a half has them very worried.

If anyone has some suggestions, we would love to hear them. 

Thank you so much!

Brooke Magleby

 

[Brooke Magleby] Here is her email:
  
Second of all, I appreciate you taking the time to do this for me. I am very concerned for my husband, and I am convinced these products will help him.
 
Here is his list of symptoms;
 
he can't take a full breath and it hurts when he tries
he gets winded easily (just walking up the stairs and he is a fit person) and can't catch his breath
he coughs a lot, sometimes in the mornings the cough is productive with white mucous, but mostly it is a dry cough
he is fatigued and achy
 
he is also having intermittent stomach problems
sometimes after he eats he is doubled over in pain as if someone punched him in the stomach
the pain is centralized in the solar plexus region and a little to the right, it then radiates out
he can't pinpoint a certain type of food and he said there is no regularity to the stomach pain, some days he has it all day, and some days not at all
 
the Dr. said his lung lining was inflamed and thinks he has sarcoidosis, but he can't get into the only regional pulmonary dr who specializes in sarcoidosis for a month and 1/2!!!
 
Thank you for your time,
 
Robyn Keyes

 
 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment