Tuesday, September 7, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Yeast infection/Immune System

So I am full of questions today. . . My 15 year old son has very bad acne and he also gets every cold or respiratory bug that comes along. Last year he missed a lot of school. . . So my quandary is what should I do to help clear up the yeast? Which I am sure will help with his immune system. I cant afford to supplement and detox and everything all at once. So what is a protocol I could follow to begin him on the road to recovery? Do I supplement first or do I detox him with the new Zendocrine and TerraZyme. BTW, I am a mostly raw vegan and he already eats WAY better than most of his peers. . .no soda, no candy, no sugary treats here in the home. He does have some when he is away from home.

Thanks for your help! Smiles J

Lauri D.

"If you listen to your body when it whispers, you will never have to listen to it scream."
-Dr. John Soliven-Llaguno

No comments:

Post a Comment