Tuesday, September 28, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: A-Z Usage Guide

Thank you so much Laura!

I now have them ordered.

For those of you who have not used the Essential Oil usage Guide A-Z I
would highly recommend it.

I have gotten such a positive response from everyone I have given them
to and I have gotten many additional orders because of it already and
I am just starting out. :)

Blessings!


On Sep 28, 10:06 am, TammyS <tjsteu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone give me the link to buy the "Essential Oil Usage Guide A-
> Z"?
>
> The link to buy them used to be on builddoterra but is no longer
> there.
>
> Thanks in Advance!
>
> Tammy
> Pure and Simple Solutions
> for better health
> essential oils and health analysis
> tjsteu...@gmail.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment