Thursday, September 23, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: SLIM & SASSY & BREAST FEEDING

Well, I was taking slim and sassy while I was breastfeeding and I
noticed a decrease in my milk production. About the same time I
learned that Peppermint decreases milk production and S&S does have
peppermint in it. I'm sure it's SAFE for the mother and the baby, but
just keep in mind the 'side effects' peppermint has.
~Larissa

On Sep 23, 5:56 pm, HealthwithNetti
<directionstohealthandwea...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Is it ok to take slim & sassy whilst breastfeeding?
> Netti (Melb - Australia)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment