Saturday, September 25, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: lung cancer

Generally stage 4 means the person doesn't have long to live, but with
todays advances in the medical industry that isn't always the case. I
think it also depends on the persons will to live. My father had stage
4 lung cancer and he lived 6 months longer then he should have. I
honestly think it was sheer determination that he lived as long as he
did.

Frankincense is a powerful oil for cancer. I wish I had known about it
back then.

Check out pubmed.com for more info.

Good Luck!

On Sep 25, 9:05 am, kendra <kendrajoha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> Is there anything that will help with stage 4 lung cancer?  I don't
> want to sound negative by saying this, but generally by stage 4 is
> someone too far gone?
>
> I am thinking Breathe, and I just thought that because as soon as I
> hear "lungs" I associate it with Breathe.
>
> Can you please help me out with this.
>
> Thanks,
> Kendra

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment