Saturday, September 4, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Kitty Ear Mites

Good news is that my hubby got me the cutest little kitten today.
Bad news is that the poor little guy has super bad ear mites :(
I've cleaned out as much of the gunk as I can with cotton swabs, but I
know that's not going to be the end of these nasty buggers.
I am wondering if there is an oil or two that I can use on him? I
would love to avoid the vet!
Thank you!
-Kelli

*Smile Like You Mean It*

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment