Sunday, January 29, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] allergic reaction to oils

Richard,
It sounds to me like you are using wisdom and an intuitive nature in beginning your life with essential oils. Our oils are completely different than any others on the market. If someone shows signs of rashes or other conditions after using doTerra oils then I would tell them they were having a detox reaction and they would probably benefit from a cleanse. The purity of the oils sends some people into detox.
Since you obviously have most of your problems with your sinus area then you would feel the power of the oils more in that area. Whenever detox does occur it manifest itself in the weakest area, which for you is the sinus area.
In regards to your allergy situation. I would suggest you start each day with the allergy blend of two drops each of lemon, lavender and peppermint. Place this is a small swig of water and drink, it evens helps to swish it around the mouth and under the tongue before swallowing. Repeat it daily until you have satisfactorily eliminated your allergies. May I stress to you that the oils do not heal! However we understand the importance of giving our bodies the tools to heal from within.
My Husband used the allergy blend one complete season and has never had to have his annual allergy injection or even take the blend any more and he is allergy free. I am not saying this would work for you, just relating how it helped my husband.

Pat

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Rex James (everythingessential) <eesubmittal@gmail.com> wrote:
Posted for Richard from EverythingEssential.me     I am just new to
using essential oils, and I am concerned about sensitivity to them.  I
have read several people's reactions to oils on there skin in the form
of rashes.  I have no problem whatsoever with skin rash.  My
experience has been different.  While finding the oils very helpful, I
have sometimes felt the aroma very strongly in my eyes, so I have been
very careful to keep the oils away from my face and eyes. I have,
though, used Melaleuka on my nose to combat a lingering sinus
infection that may be at cause. It has proved to be effective. During
allergy season, I am highly allergic to high pollen counts, which are
common in this area.  It should not be a problem in the winter.  I
would call myself a sensitive person, probably centered mostly in the
nasal and respiratory area.  When I did the allergy cocktail, the
itching and irritation in my eyes went away.  When I stopped doing the
cocktail, the itching and irritation came back.  Has anybody had
similar experiences?  What would be a good solution to my situation?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment