Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: I am so irritated!

Someone shared this with me, so I thought I would pass it along.
The best remedy that we found was applying melaleuca on the bottom of the feet at night, and taking both PB Assist and Terra Zyme capsules.

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 5:30 AM, DanielH <dj_dan_18@hotmail.com> wrote:
So having tested the oils, and found them not to have worked with my
eczema... it must be that I have used them incorrectly?

...umm.. okay.  Cheers.

I wasn't aware that these oils were 'miracle cures' but go on.

On Oct 3, 1:26 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will have to disagree to a few points. Even though the oils work
> differently for
> different people, if they are used correctly and if you make sure they are
> the correct
> oil for your body, they will work. Consistency is also a key factor.
> And pertaining to corporate I would hope you are contacting your UK rep. and
> if they
> are not assisting you in your problems then I would go directly to
> corporate.  I have years
> of experience with business and if you are dissatisfied you will never find
> a company
> so willing to help.
> It is unfortunate that you are not satisfied and possibly there is nothing
> that can be done,
> but do not put the blame on oils that have more purity and natural power
> than any other
> essential oil out there.
>
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
> On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 5:14 AM, DanielH <dj_dan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Karen
>
> > I am an IPC.  I have tried a number of oils.  I have spent a great
> > deal of money on the oils - far more than I should.
>
> > My own 'experience' is that the oils have not worked for me.  But I
> > accept that, because that is how it is.  The oils will not work the
> > same with everyone.
>
> > However, as one who is spending too much money on doTERRA, I am quite
> > rightly frustrated at the poor handling of administrational issues.  I
> > am in the UK.  Things aren't so simple here.
>
> > I will say things positively if there are positive things to say.  I
> > will say things negatively if there are negative things to say.  I say
> > it how it is.  I am honest.  I have nothing to hide.
>
> > Daniel
>
> > On Oct 2, 7:29 pm, Karen Asplindh <Kaspli...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Daniel, are you even using any oils?  You never have anything positive
> > > to say about the oils or the company. I can't imagine why you would
> > > even want to be associated with doterra. I would invite you to try
> > > some of the different oils then get back to us on how they make you
> > > feel. Let them change your life like they have changed so many of our
> > > lives.  Karen
> > > On Oct 2, 10:21 am, DanielH <dj_dan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > So effectively, it is to help the IPC who is building their empire and
> > > > place their new enroller at a disadvantage.
>
> > > > That may well be the reason, but it's hardly fair.  Quite the
> > > > opposite.  I would have thought a good IPC (empire builder) would be
> > > > happy to suggest to the new enroller to wait until the new month, to
> > > > ensure that this individual can take advantage of the fantastic offer
> > > > - if that information was made available.
>
> > > > On Oct 2, 3:15 pm, Sharon Hoehner <detoxexp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > I think I can tell you why.  If someone is thinking of signing up on
> > the
> > > > > last day of the month, knowing what the specials are could postpone
> > them and
> > > > > for someone who is building a network marketing business it could
> > mean that
> > > > > they lose out on that person which could mean bonuses or rank
> > advancement.
> > > > > I remember hearing about this once at a meeting (not doTerra).
> >  Imagine you
> > > > > work like crazy all month and need only a few hundred or a 1000
> > points to
> > > > > advance a level on the last day of the month and then the prospect
> > finds out
> > > > > about the specials next month and decides not to join!
>
> > > > > Having autoship on the 3rd or 4th is only a few more days and pretty
> > much
> > > > > solves the problem.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment