Monday, January 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: team question

I am one of "those." I live in a different state than anyone in my
team. I have had a couple different IPCs offer to let me join in their
meetings and classes. I have really appreciated the warmth of other
IPCs ~ that's how I learn. They don't help me build my business, and I
am okay with that ~ I totally would not expect them to do that. I hope
I will be found just as warm and welcoming as others have been to me.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment