Tuesday, January 31, 2012

RE: [Everything doTERRA] nephrotic syndrome

Here is some alternative info that may help
http://www.nephrotic-syndrome.org/treatment/694.html
 
I have no idea of oils.  Maybe Frank?
 
Riki
 
> Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:20:14 -0800
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] nephrotic syndrome
> From: valerie@donhamptonrealtor.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> I just posted this yesterday but haven't heard from anyone so thought
> I'd try again. Pat, anyone else . . . . ?
>
> There is a cute little 5 yr old girl that I've seen really struggle at
> church at times. This is over my head so I am asking for help. When
> I've seen doTERRA work for people (esp young children)---w/my own
> eyes---it's really hard to sit by w/o offering something to the
> parents. I did a search on here & saw several things but not w/
> someone so young. So here's what her mother says:
>
> She has a kidney disease called nephrotic syndrome. She was on
> prednisone for about 9 months and got off in dec. She started on a new
> medicine, so right now she is on 2 really strong immunosuppressants
> while she weans off one. The new medicine isn't supposed to affect her
> mood but it sure seems to. Either that or it makes her feel yucky
> because her outbursts are worse and with less of a trigger than before
> it seems. Church seems to be a consistently difficult time for her!
> THANK YOU!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment