Tuesday, January 31, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: hot flashes

I had hot flashes for two and a half years before I even heard of
doTERRA. AT LEAST every two hours, day and night, they felt somewhat
like a CONTRACTION (not painful, just intense) ... I am a small woman
that never had any before. Nothing worked for me.

Four months into the oils I listened to a Conference Call on Clary
Sage and combining it with Vetiver (builddoterra.com, Education tab,
about halfway through the discussion on CS) ... I decided to try it.
AWESOME results.

I still have something that resembles a hot flash, I call them more of
a 'warm flush', however they are not 'regular', they are not intense
and normally don't even require me to lose a layer or throw the
covers.

I also use the LLV and believe that has definitely been part of the
results ... cleansing from candida could be very beneficial too!

Debbie

On Jan 30, 11:43 am, Sheree <sheree....@gmail.com> wrote:
> My mom has been trying various oils such as solace, clary sage, etc
> for hot flashes but none seem to be helping.  She is still getting a
> lot of it since going off the patches.  I got her on the LLV since it
> seemed to help others but that's still not helping.  She's now
> thinking of getting back on the patches.  Would phytoestrogen help
> with hot flashes?
>
> Sheree

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment