Sunday, January 29, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] team question

This question popped up in our local group recently and I'd love to hear
others thoughts on it.
Every so often someone will sign up a family member that lives in
another area. They may wish to learn more about doTerra or build their
own team. How do the rest of you feel about that? Do you welcome them or
not because they aren't one of your own?
My thought was that I'd welcome them even if it didn't directly benefit
me. Their contacts may reinforce some of my own and the more
interactions with doTerra the more likely someone is to try it. If they
have a better connection with me, then they will come to me. But there
are many that feel strongly the opposite.
So I'd love to hear others opinions on this - stressing of course that I
don't believe there is one right answer and the intention isn't to start
an argument, just some brain storming.
gin

--
Ginny Eiseman
Healing Coach& doTerra IPC#93188
(907) 225-8026
http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/ginnyeiseman

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment