Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Aroma Touch Therapy in Spas

If you really want some inside information, You should contact Brianne Hovey. She is actually doing the ATT in Orlando in March. She is the one that actually started the spadoterra.

As far as getting ATT into a spa, it all depends on the owners. They are either very excited about it, or don't want anything to do with you. I learned from experience...LOL.

 I am not a massage therapist and cannot charge for my services, but I can charge for the use of the oils. And I only ask for donations of 20.00. Legally, in the state of Florida, this is all I can do. I have done over 100 ATT's with repeat customers, and can only do friends and family. Only those who actually know me. This is because of the "TOUCH" factor in this state

.I cannot make appointments with complete strangers, so I have to get to know someone. Or if I get a referral, I make sure they understand that I am not a massage therapist, I do not have a license, but need for them to sign a waiver before even starting. And I have only done an ATT on three men, the rest have all been women.

 It only takes me 30 to 35 minutes to do a session. I do this in a spa and also at a chiropractor's office where I invite my friends to come. I have also gone to people's homes if they can't get to me. I work by appointment only.

It is best to not combine the ATT with massage therapy because of the intensity of the oils, and the light touch you should have with the ATT. But everyone is different.  The best training is to go to an ATT certification. If you are a massage therapist, you will get CEU credits. The training gives you a Manuel, which I used for about two weeks straight till I got the technique memorized. Now I could do it in my sleep. I did my first 10 for free for experience and let my friends know that I needed practice and would they mind if I used them to train on. Everyone was very compliant and wanted more.

 
I hope this answered some of your questions. Be Blessed and get out there and get Certified.
Jan In Florida





-----Original Message-----
From: Janine Manville <neansmail@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 1, 2012 12:44 am
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Aroma Touch Therapy in Spas

Hello Informative Oilers! I need some information to help a client of mine asap.

How long does it take to do the full Aroma Touch Therapy Technique (ATT)? Any info on where I can get more tools/info on this technique? (Besides the video it comes with and the class that you can do in Utah).

How do other Spas (as in Massage places) incorporate ATT in the massage service they provide? Do they add it on to an hour massage or is it a separate treatment?

How much do they charge or how much extra do they charge for ATT? Please let me know what city or State and give me an idea of location (big city, suburbs, country, etc.)

How many ATT sessions can you get from one ATT kit?

I'm really looking for any information you can give me on Aroma Touch Therapy Technique.

Thanks so much!!!
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment