Monday, January 30, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] skin "ulcers" on face

I would use all the lemon in my water every day, just a few drops per container. It will help flush toxins, the Lavender might help with the Bumps, but I think they could be cysts and I'm not sure the oils you have would help.
I would consider trying the new On Guard Foaming Face Wash and the new Clean Skin oil blend that comes with it.

Pat

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 5:33 PM, Melanie C. Scott <oils4u2010@gmail.com> wrote:
Can someone please help me out with this situation and chime in if you have had success. I know the skin care line will help, but I need something that has fast results and she is on a limited budget. Thanks so much!
Here is the message I got I pasted it below:

"I have a question for you. I have 3 of the doterra oils.. Lemon, lavender and peppermint. Love them.
I don't have health insurance right now. I have been suffering from really bad facial break outs.. They are not zits , they are more like bumps. do you know what is recommended for something like that? I will buy some oil if it will help with my situation. One nurse said it is like I have ulcers .. it is for sure from stress.
What do you recommend?"

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment