Sunday, January 29, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Citrus Bliss

I believe I remember hearing someone in the company say something
along the lines of, to put oils ON your body is to put oils IN your
body so I don't see why it matters because either way, it's going in.

On Jan 29, 6:16 pm, Rhonda Hill <uraqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rebecca, I went to a class the other night and the doTERRA instructor was
> saying the same thing you have said and in fact drinks it in her water and
> what she said about the fact it says topical and aromatically is because of
> the vanilla absolute. Not exactly sure why but that was the reason. It
> obviously isn't hurting anyone and she says she will also continue to use
> it in her water. I also looked up in our product guide and it too says to
> use it in water - so go figure. If anyone can enlighten us on the vanilla
> absolute, I would appreciate it.
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Rebecca Neslen <rwnes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just noticed on my bottle of Citrus Bliss, it ways for aromatic or
> > topical use only.  Other oils, like OnGuard say for aromatic, topical
> > and internal use.  Why doesn't Citrus Bliss.  This is one that I have
> > been putting in my water (and love it).  I was told this when I signed
> > up .....  So, why does it say for only aromatic or topical use only?
> > Thank you for your help!
> > Rebecca
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment