Tuesday, January 31, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: psoriasis

I completely agree. I have a friend whose daughter has severe
eczema. To begin with she applied the melaleuca with VCO and was
having some success with lessening of symptoms. She has begun working
the GX and PB program, and I think adding the LLV would round things
out for her. She IS seeing success, however it will take time ... but
I do believe she can be eczema free eventually. Even for three months
of GX/PB and LLV ... add in a bottle or two of melaleuca and she'd
still spend about half of what she's currently spending per MONTH for
something that is not working!

Add in the modified candida diet that I saw posted 1/27 by Ginny E and
I think your friend could be on the way to a much better life!

Debbie

CANDIDA DIET
No white flour (if it isn't 100% whole wheat flour don't eat it), no
white rice, no potatoes, no sugar of any kind
except limited aguave syrup, no artificial sweeteners. Stevia is fine.
I use NuNaturals brand of stevia, the grocery store brands taste
bitter and nasty to me. Drink a lot of water 2 quarts minimum (of
course I add lemon oil to mine). No fruits except low sugar ones like
berries. Avoid those if you can for the first month but if not very
small portions like 1/4 c. Most dried fruits have high concentrations
of sugar so avoid.

Foods you can have - 100% whole wheat flour, brown rice, corn (all
kinds), quinoa, other whole grains. That said if you are addicted to
soft drinks, Blue Sky has stevia ones that aren't bad and Sobe 0
calorie uses Stevia. I didn't find it that hard to follow the diet.
Keep in mind, ignore the nutrition labels, where it says sugar grams.
Look at the ingredients. If
a food doesn't have a sugar listed as an ingredient but has grams of
sugar you can eat it.

Again I know its not the traditional candida diet but is a modified
one my doctor uses because most people cannot stay on the traditional
one. She's had a lot of success with it. I went from high levels on
my blood work to normal range within six months.

Keep in mind if you've had candida like I did for probably over 10
years, then you'll probably have to follow this diet for years if not
your lifetime. The same goes for the traditional candida diet, once
you'd had candida you are always very susceptible to candida. This
diet is also great for people with fibromyalgia, myofascial pain
syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome, thyroid issues, adrenal fatigue
and all autoimmune diseases.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment