Tuesday, January 31, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Urinary Tract Infection

UTI:  I believe that the antibiotic wears off about an hour before the 12 hours it up, because I feel a lot worse; then about 45 minutes to 1 hour after taking it, I feel much improved.  

I have noticed the same thing with the  2 d frankincense, 6 d On Guard, 6 d oregano in a capsule three times a day.  I feel worse before it's time to take the next dose, and I can feel the difference after I have taken the oils.  Can I safely increase the frequency, instead of every 8 hours take them every 4 hours?

My symptoms are tiredness, weakness in my legs, tingling in my head, arms and legs which feels like stress, my head is foggy, and my upper back just below my ribs gets very tired and I have to go lie down.  I have had these symptoms for a long time (weeks or even months) but didn't know what was causing them until a week ago.  A urinalysis was positive for infection.

DIARRHEA:  For the last 4 to 6 weeks I have had watery diarrhea, which I attributed to detox.  I have a cardiac ablation scheduled next week, and I would like to get the diarrhea cleared up before I have the procedure.  I had a stool culture done, which was negative.  My doctor gave me Cholestrymine, a cholesterol-lowering drug that they say just happens to be very good for diarrhea.  I as told to wean off the Cholestrymine a little every week, but as soon as I decrease the dose, the loose stools return.  Would peppermint help?

It looks like I have a lot of oils on board which could potentially cause more detox diarrhea.  If I go back to my doctor, she is likely to tell me to take the full dose of Cholestrymine until after the procedure.

I would appreciate any comments.

Ileen






--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment