Tuesday, January 31, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Blue Tansy

Does anyone know why doTERRA does not have Blue Tansy or if we will soon?  I know it is in balance and deep blue but I have read it is terrific on its own for environmental allergies, reduces itchy/swelling, promotes rapid healing, prevents scarring, relieves muscle pain, strains and helps rheumatism and sciata.

I am thinking I would love a few hundred bottles.

Blue Tansy has my vote!

Erika

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment