Sunday, October 30, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Fever will not go down, and rising.

High fevers will also cause damage to your teeth.  My niece experienced high fevers as a little one 104-106 every time she got sick.  She now has white stain marks on her teeth which is caused from the high fevers.  It damaged her permanent teeth.  
 

Rachel Hardin
doTERRA Product Consultant



From: energy4life <cincze@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 7:40 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Fever will not go down, and rising.

Prolonged high fever can damage hearing. I know, because my uncle lost
his hearing this way and had to have a cochlear implant.

White Fir helps bring down fever as well.

When sponging down a fever, use warm water, not cold. Add Peppermint
to the water. The evaporation on the skin of the warm water works like
sweat does, naturally cooling. It is not necessary to use cold water,
and it is uncomfortable to the person experiencing the fever.

On Oct 30, 1:34 pm, Rachel Wachs <rachellovesw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One last thought- artificial fevers caused by head trauma, etc. can cause
> brain damage, but if it is the body's own doing, it will not cause any
> harm. I have seen it time and time again with clients and with my own
> family. My little girl had a fever a couple years ago that got to 105.7 and
> as soon as she hit that temp, she cooled down, began to sweat, and then
> fell asleep quickly. She slept through the night that night and awoke in
> the morning as if nothing had happened the night before. Her pneumonia was
> gone, and she went about her day like normal. We had been using the oils
> and an onion poultice to treat her for 3 days at that point. For us, this
> was an incredible miracle, and we are so thankful that we let her body heal
> itself when given the proper tools. I should also mention that we were both
> completely comfortable with this procedure, but not everyone is, so I share
> this with that in mind.
>
> On Oct 30, 2011 12:12 PM, "mjkw" <mjk.islovinl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Thank you everyone for your response. I wrote this early this morning
> > so when I Reread it sounded like I put oregano in his drink but I
> > havn't I have been putting it on his feet. :)
> > He is doing better today. I did use a cool rag last night and that was
> > not a popular choice for him. But I kept trying . I just got so scared
> > last night. Someone told me that high fevers can cause brain damage
> > and I didn't know how high that was before that could happen. So yeah,
> > I am sure it is much higher than 103 but I had no idea so I just got
> > scared. Thank you for all your responses, it truly means a lot!
>
> > On Oct 30, 9:19 am, Heather <chgunner...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I do spinal for all sicknesses. Fco, Oregano, melaleuca, lemon, onguard,
> > breathe, peppermint. I rub hands on feet after spinal to get leftover oils
> > on feet. I agree w comments about fever and needing 2 get high. Add some
> > epsom salt to bath w peppermint and frank.  Sometimes its hard and we do
> > what we can. Hang in there. It will break. Help kill the virus and it will
> > help the fever do its job. I fill a 4 oz glass spray bottle w water and 10
> > drops onguard. Another w lemon, and another w peppermint. Shake and Spray
> > in mouth at least 3 X a day. Also get throat drops and break em up w butt
> > of butter knife. Feed em pieces all day. A whole one is too much for my
> > little ones.
>
> > > Heather
>
> > > Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > >Fevers help burn off the bad stuff that's why sometimes its hard to get
> > it
> > > >down. A bath with tepid water and lavender could help and continuous
> > use of
> > > >the peppermint.
> > > >I would also run Frankincense down the spine in case he is fighting
> > > >infection somewhere.
>
> > > >Pat
>
> > > >On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 5:59 AM, mjkw <mjk.islovinl...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > >> My son has had a fever for two days now an I have use oregano, on
> > > >> guard, lemon in his drink. Peppermint on feet, forehead back of the
> > > >> head and tummy religiously, I have even thrown in imortelle because if
> > > >> what they said at the conference.  It started getting really high last
> > > >> night 103.00 and it wasn't about to stop so I used tylonol and it
> > > >> finally broke. It is rising again and I don't want to use tylonol
> > > >> again. What else can I do?!??
>
> > > >> --
> > > >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > >> To post to this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > >> For more options, visit this group at
> > > >>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > >--
> > > >PAT LEAVITT
> > > >FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
>
> > > >--
> > > >You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > >Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > >To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > >To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > >everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > >For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment