Sunday, October 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] leukemia

I did some looking on our wonderful site and found the cancer
protocol. I have a few questions about it and hoped someone could
help. In looking at the protocol I was curious how much of each oil
do you place in a capsule, is it a full capsule, 1 full 00 capsule of
Frankincense, 1 full 00 capsule of Sandalwood, 1 full 00 capsule of
Lavender, etc.? I want to be sure before I pass this information on.
Thank you! Angela

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment