Monday, October 31, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] poison ivy

I have a friend who got a terrible case of Poison Ivy. I gave her some
lavender, but she said it made it much worse. She is a physician's
assistant with loads of medical training, and said she should have
known that an oil would spread poison ivy since it's oil-based itself.
Anyway, I felt terrible...I'd looked it up in the little book, which
says lavender. Does anyone have any additional info on treating poison
ivy? Too late for this time but I'd like to know for next time.

Also, is there anything recommended for irregular heart beat?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment