Monday, October 31, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Newborn Vitamin K Shot & Eye Drops

Lei,

You must trust yourself and your God-given intuition.  Just ask yourself: Is this what nature intended or is this a way for someone to profit from my ignorance?  Usually those people will sound like they know better than you and will either try to frighten you into submission or coerce you in other ways to cooperate with them. 

I am not against all medical procedures by any means even if it does sometimes sound like it!  A doctor is just the very last place I would look for HEALTH care.  Emergency care, yes, but I would never, ever trust them with my health. 

Did you by any chance listen to the cancer summit that Kevin Gianni did?  I'm not sure if it's still online today but you might be able to catch the last day of it still.  Dr Burton Goldberg explains exactly my opinion of what is going on in the medical system.  I highly recommend listening to it.
http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=4503467 It is free to listen if it's still online.  It was up yesterday and should be there for 24 or 48 hours.  EVERYONE needs to know this but I'm guessing far less and 1% of the general population do.  Dr. G is 85 years old with plenty of experience. 

All that being said, I have a friend with 3 healthy boys who has researched all of your questions extensively.  I will look for her blog link if you like or can connect you to her.  She also uses doTerra.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 6:00 AM, Lei Domingo <dnldoterra@gmail.com> wrote:
Aloha Everyone,
First of all, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for your
opinions, experiences and advice you willingly give to many people
through this site.  I am 39 weeks pregnant and have been researching
child vaccinations, circumcisions and so forth.  I would greatly
appreciate your opinions on the Newborn Vitamin K shot and eye drops.
I have been able to find a few sites regarding this but would like to
hear more.  I would like to know pros and cons of these "protocols"
they do with newborns.  My husband and I have already decided where we
stand and what we will do about circumcision and the Hep B vaccination
thanks to all the wonderful references I found through this site.  Any
comments are welcomed!
Mahalo Nui,
Lei

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Sharon Hoehner

"As close to the 'magic bullet' as you are going to get."-
Frank Chaviano, Ph.D. International Public Health Pandemic Consultant speaking of Chaga.
See www.chagaholic.com  for more details.

Most effective & safest mercury chelator: www.zeolitepro.com

(604) 905-9240 Pacific Time

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment