Monday, October 31, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Newborn Vitamin K Shot & Eye Drops

Aloha Everyone,
First of all, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for your
opinions, experiences and advice you willingly give to many people
through this site. I am 39 weeks pregnant and have been researching
child vaccinations, circumcisions and so forth. I would greatly
appreciate your opinions on the Newborn Vitamin K shot and eye drops.
I have been able to find a few sites regarding this but would like to
hear more. I would like to know pros and cons of these "protocols"
they do with newborns. My husband and I have already decided where we
stand and what we will do about circumcision and the Hep B vaccination
thanks to all the wonderful references I found through this site. Any
comments are welcomed!
Mahalo Nui,
Lei

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment