Monday, October 31, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Skin sensitivity to EO's

I'm not sure why my query has not posted.  Thanks for checking

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 9:59 PM, Kat <montanaprep.oils@gmail.com> wrote:
howdy from Montana!
Familiar with EO's for 4 years, New to doTerra for 4 months!  Yay!
Still way too sensitive to apply EO's to skin.  Can dilute and apply
to feet fairly safely.  Lots of FCO + Past Tense for neck/back.  But
no way could I apply Clear Skin to face even with loads of FCO to
treat Roseacea which a friend had tried successfully.  I  now have
swollen, red, itchy spots where I applied EO.
I must use impermeable gloves to mix EO or fill capsules lest any drop
on my hands which results in cracked itchy skin.
My husband, who covers himself head to foot with EO in effort to
manage Asthma is almost too toxic for me to touch.  Not good.  I still
have chapped lips from snatching a kiss while he had EO on mustache to
help breathe last August!
HELP!!!!!
Yes I'm on my 2nd round of GX and PB Assist.
Yes I'm taking the LLV supplements.
Also DigestZen and citrus oils faithfully.
Frankincense as well.
Have gallbladder issues that I mostly manage with DigestZen and Citrus
oils and not sure if this is related.
Thank you for input,
Kat

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment