Sunday, October 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] IPC Structure Problem - confidentiality issues ?

Hi

How to build the structure with Salons as IPCs?

Imagine I have a good number of new IPCs who are all therapists etc
within Salons/Spas. As far as I see it, there is a confidentiality
issue that would prevent me from placing one salon underneath the
other, and as such, all these IPCs would have to be on my first level.

The confidentiality problem that I have noticed is that if you have
three IPCs set out in three levels of e.g. A --> B --> C. Salon A will
be able to see what Salon B and Salon C orders (the quantity and
number of oils). Salon B may realise this and be unhappy that the
other rival salon can see the amounts they are spending for their
business.

I assume there must be a way to properly build a structure in a
situation like this... but I'm well... very confused.

Please can you advise?

Cheers

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment