Sunday, October 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Circulation and Swelling in Hands

PROTEIN, PROTEIN, PROTEIN! 80-100 grams of protein a day. A deficiency
will contribute to excess swelling. 3-4 QUARTS of water a day with
lemon in it. AromaTouch and Cypress (which is in AromaTouch) are
GREAT circulation oils. Rub on ankles and feet. and...don't forget
Balance, it helps keep everything in balance. Stephanie

On Oct 30, 12:16 pm, JRW <silverdis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm 39 weeks pregnant and this past week my hands began to swell and
> hurt really bad in the joints due to circulation issues. I have tried
> using grapefruit and receive a little relief but now it is getting so
> bad I can barely move my fingers. I have also tried massaging and
> constantly trying to keep them moving, they just keep getting worst.
> We talked/visited with my midwife since we were concerned I was
> developing Preemclampsia - I'm not. I know I only have one more week
> to go but would like to know if there are any other oils that might
> help. Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment