Monday, October 31, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] sarcoidosis

Hi there. I have a friend who I went to see and she had massive
reddish purple big (grapefruit sized) spots on her legs, just above
her ankles. I was talking to her about oils and she said when her
daughter was born 14 years ago these spots appeared. Never before
then, after many visits they told her it was sarcoidosis. She said
they are always there, it is almost as if her flesh is being eaten
away down to the bone sometimes. She said it was some kind of an auto
immune disease. I have never heard of it. I am trying to research it
and can't find a lot. She has to get on steroid medication a lot and
so I am wondering if there are any oils that she could try that would
help? There is so much to learn. I would really LOVE to help her,
just not familiar with this. Pat, maybe you have had experience with
this??? Thank you, P.S. She doesn't seem to have it in her lungs as
some people can.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment