Monday, October 31, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Enroller and Sponsor

I just read what I wrote, and I think it still may sound like Greek!

You only start placing people once you have three LRPs on your first
line. As you recruit, you will place new people under the three you
already have. I take into consideration geography, where I need
volume, and other things when I make a placement. For example, when I
enroll someone, I will try to place them under someone who is in their
community, or the person closest to them.

When I register a new IPC, I put myself as both enroller and sponsor,
and then take the 30 days if I need to, to decide where to place them.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment