Monday, October 31, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Skin sensitivity to EO's

Thanks Pat for your reply. It took awhile to locate this discussion
thread.
What about diet would I be paying attention to? There really is not
much out there re skin sensitivity/inner toxicity related to EO
sensitivity. I use little to no white sugar or white processed
flour. Any advice?
I have not tried the Terrazyme, yet. It is on order.
Have not heard of the Zendocrine Cleanse.
Cannot apply anything topically to liver area except to the point on
feet.
No idea how to balance adrenals.
Will try the S&S + Zendo.
Would I keep doing the GX/PB every month?
How often for Zendocrine cleanse?
Thank you again for your help in this matter,
Kat

On Oct 29, 5:40 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have seen times that it has taken 6 months to a year to get the system
> back in working order. You did not get toxic over night and it could take
> some time to regain control. Have you also changed your diet so you are not
> feeding the toxins? Are you using Terrazym and have you done the Zendocrine
> Cleanse and used the Zendocrine blend topically on the liver area and
> finally balancing your adrenals would also be good. So using the Slim and
> Sassy along with a drop of the Zendocrine blend would also be helpful. Just
> be patient and consistent.
>
> pat
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Kat <montanaprep.o...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > howdy from Montana!
> > Familiar with EO's for 4 years, New to doTerra for 4 months!  Yay!
> > Still way too sensitive to apply EO's to skin.  Can dilute and apply
> > to feet fairly safely.  Lots of FCO + Past Tense for neck/back.  But
> > no way could I apply Clear Skin to face even with loads of FCO to
> > treat Roseacea which a friend had tried successfully.  I  now have
> > swollen, red, itchy spots where I applied EO.
> > I must use impermeable gloves to mix EO or fill capsules lest any drop
> > on my hands which results in cracked itchy skin.
> > My husband, who covers himself head to foot with EO in effort to
> > manage Asthma is almost too toxic for me to touch.  Not good.  I still
> > have chapped lips from snatching a kiss while he had EO on mustache to
> > help breathe last August!
> > HELP!!!!!
> > Yes I'm on my 2nd round of GX and PB Assist.
> > Yes I'm taking the LLV supplements.
> > Also DigestZen and citrus oils faithfully.
> > Frankincense as well.
> > Have gallbladder issues that I mostly manage with DigestZen and Citrus
> > oils and not sure if this is related.
> > Thank you for input,
> > Kat
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment