Friday, September 23, 2011

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: zyto scan results

Janet, I don't think you've "talked waaaaaay too much"! I learned a lot
from you.
Hope, here is the contact info for a gal that you could contact for your
Zyto machine: Brianna Coles 801-910-7378
I met her several months ago. She is awesome, very kind & would be very
helpful in purchasing your machine & getting set up w/it. She shares a
little perk w/it. Good luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Hope
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 5:59 PM
To: Everything doTERRA
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: zyto scan results

Thank you for the explanation. I'm sorry about my misinformation. This
site has been wonderful. Ok, so I can go to the zyto company site an
order my own compass to use on me and hopefully future oil users.

On Sep 23, 5:55 pm, Quilter Janet <quilterja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You're really lucky if all that showed up for you was B complex mix.
> I had that and a whole bunch of others.  I would get treated ... it's
> only one session and then your body will better accept B complexes and
> not repel them.  That will make huge differences in the way your body
> deals with stress in your life, which could help with the acne.  That
> was the NAETscan.  That was not azytocompass doterrascan.  I have
> that samescandone with a chiropractor, who does the NAET
> treatments.  They've worked wonders for myself and kids.  Zytoscans
> (with doTERRA oils) will tell exactly what oils your body prefers at
> the time.  It was still a bio-scan(reading your energy) but
doTERRAzytocompass doesn't come up with anything but doTERRA oils.  When you
> buy theZytocompass, you have to say which "modality" you want your
> scanner sync'd to.  I bought thezytocompass and it's does doTERRA
> oils... the end.  The fancy pants REALLY expensive machine that does
> everything might have doTERRA and NAET and other modalities/products?
> Thezytoscanwill tell you what oils you need, keeping it within7- 8
> oils.  I have had incredible success when I do ascanon myself and
> follow that "recipe" for one month, applying the oils on my feet each
> night.  Theresultsare so subtle, it's taken me months to figure out
> why and how things are changing.  I believe the oils are realigning
> things that are out, then my systems work better, esp with each
> other.  It's my energy saying something and I'm willing to listen and
> just do it for a month (that is usually enough time for your body to
> adjust whatever), then test again and start all over.  When some
> peoplescan, they want to know the hows and whys (unlike me... I just
> trust it) so I get out my ME book and show them each description of
> oil that came up for them and let them read and see what might ring
> true for them.  Ok... I have talked WAAAAY too much... sorry.  Janet
>
> On Sep 21, 7:03 pm, Hope <stephaniemu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I was hoping someone could help me understand myzytoscanresults.  I
> > went to a naturopathic doctor and had a health and allergyscan.  The
> > only thing that showed up was B complex mix.  What does that mean?  I
> > know I should have asked more about it at the appointment, but I was
> > really focused on the detox that she was telling me about.  I know she
> > wanted me to go next week for a Natural Allergy Elimination session
> > for the B complex mix.
>
> > Could this aide in acne?
> > Thanks, I know this doesn't pertain to essential oils, but I heard the
> >scanreferenced here many times.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment