Thursday, September 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Plante Fascitis

My friend and I both have used a blend of 20 drops lemongrass, 20
drops lavender, and 20 drops franki place in bottle then dilute w/fco
and rub on affected area...this worked for us. When it is really bad
for me (b/c it has never gone away completely but it is soooooooo much
better I can walk now, a yr ago I couldnt and was in a stabalizing
boot for about 8 months can even wear some sandals &shoes now) I use
deep blue on top of the other mixture...now that we have the db rub I
have been using it when needed...LUV DB rub:) Hope this is
helpful....

On Sep 28, 11:11 am, Rebecca Garner <raby...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know a good oil protocol for planter fascitis?  I was
> thinking about suggesting oregano, but is there something else I
> should be recommending?
>
> Thanks,
> Rebecca Garner
> IPC-doTERRA

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment