Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Wet Eczema (infected)

Your condition requires cleansing from the inside!

Pat

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 3:28 PM, DanielH <dj_dan_18@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I don't have Vetiver.

Last week, the infection flared up to the point that the 3 'main
patches' were just oozing constantly.  Very uncomfortable and quite
painful too.  I started to take the OnGuard on a trial run to see if
it would work like an antibiotic.  I took it in water, 4 times a day
from Friday onwards, and by Sunday, it looked like the patches had
dried up (mostly).  I had also been applying Frankincense to the
patches topically.

By yesterday (Tuesday) I was quite excited, thinking I had found a
natural antibiotic.. but no.  It ultimately failed.  Tuesday evening
the 'dry' coating on the patches merely peeled off (like a thin skin/
scab) and the patches are seeping/oozing badly again.  I wonder if the
thin 'scab' was merely the frankincense dried out.  Ultimately, the
infection is still there.  Actually, as my eczema is getting worse, I
wonder if the OnGuard is actually having a negative impact, so I
stopped taking it today.

In the morning I will be chasing for a Doctors appointment and ask for
steroids and antibiotics again. Sadly, no essential oil has helped my
eczema in the slightest.

Daniel

On Sep 21, 3:13 am, Yoshihami <kinko.hamil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> How's your condition?
> I suggested one of my clients to use Vetiver on her wet eczema around
> a week ago.
> She told me today that it works much quicker on her than Frankincense.
>
> You might want to try it, let me know!
>
> On Sep 15, 5:40 am,DanielH<dj_dan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I put some Frankincense directly on theeczemapatches that arewet,
> > and I'm also attempting to drink OnGuard (wow, that's pretty nasty!)
> > maybe 3 or 4 times a day.
>
> > I would have thought that OnGuard should help, as it is said to kill
> > bacteria (as well as viruses).  I hope that as the research showed it
> > to be 90% successful in supressing a virus... perhaps it will be
> > successful with bacteria too.
>
> > Here's me hoping...!
>
> > On Sep 14, 11:27 pm, Kinko Hamilton <kinko.hamil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Yes, you directly put it on affected area as often as you have to.
>
> > > One of my clients got over it by taking LLV and direct topical application.
>
> > > I assume you may layer it with On Guard butweteczemais not due to virus,
> > > so I would suggest to hold it off on this one for now.
> > > On Sep 14, 2011 5:07 PM, "DanielH" <dj_dan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > Can you advise on the best way to take it? - directly onto theeczema
> > > > patches? onto the foot? or swallowed? and I guess fairly regularly
> > > > too?
>
> > > > On Sep 14, 6:51 pm, Kinko Hamilton <kinko.hamil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > >> I would try Frankincense.
> > > >> This oil has been helping many of my friends witheczemaand skin
> > > infection.
> > > >> I hope it goes away fast and you can relax soon.
>
> > > >> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 1:29 PM,DanielH<dj_dan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > >> > Hi
>
> > > >> > I have mentioned in a separate topic previously that I was taking GX
> > > >> > Assist and PB Assist + to try to deal witheczema.  The 1st round of
> > > >> > GX Assist fired up theeczemaso badly that it became infected in
> > > >> > patches (constantly leaking/seeping... hence "wet"eczema) and I
> > > >> > needed steroids and antibiotics to treat it and get it under control.
>
> > > >> > I've now gone through a 2nd round, and whilst theeczemadid not flare
> > > >> > up so badly, it still flared up.  I completed it all about 2 weeks
> > > >> > ago, but theeczemais progressively getting worse from this flare up,
> > > >> > and it is again infected.  I really don't want to have to go back to
> > > >> > the doctor and go on antibiotics again!
>
> > > >> > Can anyone recommend an oil that is equivalent to antibiotics to treat
> > > >> > the infection and stop it leaking?  Whilst leaking, no medicines can
> > > >> > treat it.
>
> > > >> > I wonder if OnGuard would help - and if so, should I be taking it
> > > >> > internally regularly like an antibiotic (e.g. 3 or 4 times a day), in
> > > >> > water perhaps?
>
> > > >> > I need to cut the infection quickly before it spreads further, and
> > > >> > then I really will have to go on antibiotics again.
>
> > > >> > Cheers
>
> > > >> > --
> > > >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > >> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > >> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > >> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > >> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > >> > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com-Hidequoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment