Wednesday, September 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oil of the week discussion?

Yup, this really is a great idea. I'll contribute as a nd when I can,
and look forward to learning a lot!
Lillian
On Sep 27, 5:37 pm, Lynn <jpro...@q.com> wrote:
> I learned a lot from the post regarding what to use lime and
> lemongrass for.  What if once a week I named an oil and people could
> post their favorite success stories using that particular oil?  I
> think we could all learn so much from this.  Let me know what you all
> think!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment